November 16, 2011

November in Florida







I love how everybody is already freezing and taking all their winter clothes out while here in Florida we still wear little shorts and dresses. Although winter clothes are beautiful, my favorite season is summer. I'm totally a beach girl.  I just received a bag full of goodies that I can't wait to show you, I have a bunch of accessories that you are going to love.
Me encanta como todo el mundo ya esta pasando frio y andan sacando toda la ropa de invierno mientras aqui en Florida todavia usamos shorts y vestiditos. Aunque la ropa de invierno es bellisima mi temporada favorita es verano. Soy toda una chica playera. Acabo de recibir un paquete lleno de cositas que no aguanto a mostrarles, tengo un monton de accesorios que les van a encantar. 

Jacket - Zara
Shirt - H&M
Shorts - Vintage Levi's (UO)
Necklace & Belt - Forever 21
Sandals - Zara
Bag - Urban Outfitters 
Watch - Michael Kors
Ring - Iberartes Vnzla

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous!!! It is raining cold rain here is NC!!! Soak up some extra sun for me!!!

    www.fromjasminewithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha will do!!! Take a little trip over here! You would love it!

    ReplyDelete