November 14, 2011

Love my polka dots!!












What a beautiful day!! I would have love spending the day at the beach but I had so many errands to run that it made it impossible. The weather right now is perfect for the beach since the temperature is starting to drop a bit and clouds barely show up. Polka dots are so feminine, cute and they match with everything. I got this bag a long time ago but I totally forgot about it so I'm so excited that I found it.
Que dia tan bello!! Me hubiese encantado pasar el dia en la playa pero tenia tantas diligencias por hacer que se me hizo imposible. El clima ahorita esta perfecto para ir a playa, ya que la temperatura esta bajando y las nubes casi no salen. Las pepas son tan femeninas, cuchis y pegan con todo. Compre esta cartera hace un tiempo y la habia olvidado por completo, estoy super contanta de haberla encontrado.


Shirt - Zara
Shorts - Forever 21
Belt - Express
Bag - Forever 21
Necklace - Nordstrom 
Shoes - Aldo
Ring - H&M - My Mom's
Bracelet - Done by My Aunt and my Mom

3 comments:

  1. you look stunning. your blog is great! :)
    just sending some love!

    xx
    Bethany from Snakes Nest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bag! Lovely color combination.

    ReplyDelete