December 05, 2011

My first sponsor!! GP Natural Cosmetics


I'm super excited. As you already know from my previous post on my facebook page, I just got my first sponsor. GP Natural Cosmetics has kindly contacted me to showcase their products on upcoming posts. Last Saturday I met with the the owner of GP Natural and she showed me some of her products. The ones pictured are the ones that I chose. I'm totally in love with my new lip gloss, not only the color is amazing, but it's also has vitamins A & E, Super Mint and Aloe Vera. Thanks Glenda for these wonderful products.
You can follow GP Natural Cosmetics at http://www.facebook.com/gpnatural

Estoy muy emocionada. Como ya vieron en el post en mi facebook page, tengo mi primer patrocinante. GP Natural Cosmetics me ha contactado para que sus productos formen parte de lo que uso para mi blog. El sabado pasado me reuni con la fundadora de GP Natural y me mostro alguno de sus productos. Los que ven en la foto son los que yo escogi. Estoy enamorada de mi nuevo brillito, no solo el color es espectacular pero  tiene vitaminas A & E, Menta y Aloe Vera. Gracias Glenda por estos productos maravillosos.
Si la quieren seguir y saber mas de sus productos visitala por aqui. http://www.facebook.com/gpnatural

6 comments:

  1. Felicitaciones Gina ;)
    lolosavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how greattt and wanted to thank you for the lovely comments on my blog. I bought the phone case here in tokyo, dont know if you can buy it online but its called `rabito`!

    x Fiona

    www.hartandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esooooooooo felicitacionesssssss... Te lo mereces, el primero de muchos mas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls!! I'm verry happy and its all because of you girls who follow my blog!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!thank you so much for your sweet comment!i am following you now!Congrats for your first sponsor the lipgloss and the powder look amazing!I want to ask you something,cause i am really interested to have a sponsir in my blog!did you contact them ir they did first?cause i am trying to contact some companies but they are always running out of opportunities hahaha!
    lots if kisses/nandia
    www.nandiasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. q suerte! enhorabuena :)
    t invito a q conozcas mi blog
    http://gostame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete