December 15, 2011

At the lighthouse





We had a family get together at a cabin near the lighthouse in Pompano Beach. On the last photo you can see my husband, his brother and me having some fun. A couple of days ago I told you about my first sponsor, I've been wearing the makeup and I love it, it gives you a very natural look. I'm very excited because my family will be arriving from Venezuela over the weekend to spend christmas with us.
Tuvimos una reunion familiar en una cabaña cerca del faro en Pompano Beach. En la ultima foto pueden ver una foto de mi esposo, su hermano y yo divirtiendonos un poco en la playa. Hace unos dias les hable de mi primer patrocinante, he estado usando el maquillaje y me encanta, te da un look muy natural. Estoy muy emocionada ya que mi familia llega de Venezuela el fin de semana para pasar navidades juntos.

Scarf - Nordstrom
Shirt - Forever 21
Shorts - Zara
Flats - Francescas
Bag , sunglasses - Zara
Cosmetics - Gp Natural

2 comments:

  1. Your outfit and pictures are so beautiful! I love your scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos, makes me miss the summer!

    Visit my blog when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete