October 21, 2011

Meet Kanon!









Today I'm showing you a very special guy in my live, that is my miniature Schnauzer Kanon, he's 5 years old. He is a very happy and playful dog. Love him! After a day of work I took him out to play in the backyard. As you can see the weather is starting to change, I can almost feel that christmas is here.

Hoy les muestro a un pequeño muy especial en mi vida, este es mi Schnauzer miniatura Kanon, tine 5 años, El es un perrito muy feliz y jugueton. Lo amo! Despues de un dia de trabajo lo saque al jardin a jugar. Como se pueden dar cuenta el clima esta cambiando, casi puedo sentir q las navidades ya estan aqui.

Jacket, shirt & scarf - Forever 21
Pants - Express
Shoes - Bershka 
Bag - Aldo 
Sunglasses - Zara
Ring - Bvlgary
Bracelets - Nordstrom - Vintage 

3 comments:

  1. oh so cute, we used to have the similar breed. But he passed away earlier this year.. Beautiful photos.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww sorry to hear that!! They are really good dogs, I actually have another one in my home country, who is a little bit older. Thanks! Follow me so you get to see more of Kanon and some of my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KANON eres lo MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jajajajajaja Lo amo que bello es... Un terremotico hiperquineticooooooooo jajjajajaja se parece a su tía Krisia. Bellas estas pic´s amo esa Bufanda e insisto que quiero esos lentes jajajajajaja Besos Muack

    ReplyDelete