October 09, 2011

LF purple poncho










After thinking about it for a while I decided it to start my own blog. Weeks ago a friend took me to a huge sale at the LF store. After trying on half of the store, I got a couple of things, including this poncho. It is one of the best purchases I've ever made, not only can be used with almost everything but the price was incredible. I hope you like it!
Despues de pensarlo un tiempo, decidi comenzar mi propio blog. Unas semanas atras una amiga me llevo a un sale en la tienda LF. Despues de probarme la mitad de la tienda sali con un par de cosas. Incluyendo este poncho. Es una de las mejores compras q he hecho, no solo lo puedes usar con casi todo sino el precio era increible. Espero les guste!

Poncho - LF
T-shirt - Zara
Skirt - H&M 
Necklace - Forever 21
Bracelets - H&M, Forever 21
Watch - Michael Kors
Purse - Forever 21
Shoes - qupid

No comments:

Post a Comment