October 24, 2011

Blue Jean Shirt









I love this shirt and I love how you can match it with everything. You can wear it with jeans, with a short/long skirt or shorts. You can tie it up or leave it loose, and it goes with any color. It is definitely a good thing to have in your closet. Another key piece in your closet should be a pair of shoes with some animal print, these work well for those outfits that are simple and only need a touch. The shoes will give that perfect balance.

Me encanta esta camisa y me encanta como la puedes combinar con todo. La puedes usar con jeans, con una falda corta/larga o shorts. Te la puedes amarrar o dejarla suelta y va con cualquier color. Es definitivamente una buena prenda para tener en tu closet. Otra pieza clave en tu closet es un par de zapatos con piel de animal, estos quedan bien con esas pintas que son sencillas pero q necesitan al que resalte. Los zapatos le daran ese toque perfecto. 

Shirt - Zara
Dress - Forever 21
Shoes - Steve Madden
Watch - Michael Kors
Bag - Aldo
Bracelets - H&M and Vintage
Ring - Nordstrom - Vintage
Earrings - Forever 21
Necklace - Made by my Mom

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! It's so cute! I saw you post on Nany's Klozet and I love your style. I'm following you now. Please check out my blog and follow it if you like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amo las cosas con animal print y esa camisa de jean q tienes es bella y muy Ăștil...

    ReplyDelete